Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A Leap Into the Blogsphere

So here I go... into the wonderful world of blogging. A world with unlimited possibilities. A world where I can share with you my adventures of life in San Diego. What a wonderful city--a city full of life! Just like you I love to eat, drink, and be merry and what better a place to do that than San Diego! I look forward to sharing my journeys with you and along the way getting to know you and your San Diego experiences, so please feel free to comment to share your story. Whether it is a new restaurant I try, a new place I visit, or a funny encounter I had, I will post as frequently as possible. I can't wait to share the less known but worthwhile places of San Diego, along with what truly makes San Diego the wonderful city it is.

I not only welcome you to read about my reviews of food, places, and people, but also I challenge you to explore my experiences of eating, traveling, and simply living, and make them your own.



Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.

~George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950) playwright

Connect With Me