Sunday, August 16, 2009

What's New with Go-To Girl

I am so excited about the growing success of my blog! However, I want to continue to work and make sure to include things that YOU want to read! Please let me know what you would like to see more of and if you have any suggestions of where you would like Go-To Girl to visit next!

I am pleased to announce a new weekly post series. Go-To Girl Designed Date Nights. Every Thursday, I will post a new planned out date night (or day) idea in preparation for all your weekend festivities with that certain someone you have been eyeing or that long time love of yours. I want to get my readers involved so I am also looking for your input. Please submit your favorite date nights and I will review them. The best reader submission will be published on my blog!

The first ever Go-To Girl Designed Date Night will be posted this Thursday, August 20!

Connect With Me